Copyrights, Patents & Trademarks
Copyrights - Web Resources for Educators
- General Copyright Information - including Fair Use and Ownership (Columbia University Copyright Advisory Office)
- Crash Course in Copyright (Georgia Harper - University of Texas General Counsel's Office). Covers a wide range of topics important to educators, including fair use, and ownership of copyright works.
- Copyright and Fair Use (Stanford University). Provides extensive information and links on fair use.
- US Copyright Office. Provides a broad range of information. It is the best source for information about registering copyrights.
- Copyright and Digital Images (Catholic University of America)
- Copyright Term and the Public Domain in the United States (Cornell University)
- US Patent and Trademark Office - Patents Page