Dispute Resolution

Apple tree blossoms on campus pictureThe Office of General Counsel encourages employees to use informal channels to resolve problems.  However, formal grievance procedures are available.  Please look through the links below for more information.  Should you have a legal issue with a grievance, please contact the Office of General Counsel. 

Ombuds Office

Student Academic Grievances

Graduate College Grievances (see Chapter 9)

Student Employee Grievances

Faculty Grievances

Professional & Scientific (P&S) Grievances

Organized Merit (AFSCME) Grievances

Non-Organized Merit (S&C) Grievances